Blue-Label Wait List:
Please sign up on this form if you'd like to get on the wait list.
When I have a new batch of lights for sale (if you are on the wait list) you'll get an email with a special purchase link. These lights are only open for "public" sale if a batch does not sell out within 7 days; otherwise, they are exclusively available to Wait List members.
Sales are first come, first serve.
Please "unsubscribe" if you decide you don't want to receive these notifications. You may re-join the list at any time.
If you have questions please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What exactly is the Wait List?
- The Wait List is a simple mailing list, like any other mailing list. Just sign up and you'll get an email every time I have a batch of Blue Label lights for sale.
- If I miss a release, am I still on the list?
- Yes, you are on the list until you choose to remove yourself.
- How many lights are available in each run and why is that the number?
- Typically 15 lights are available, five of each finish. I limit it to 15 lights because it takes me about two weeks to build out and ship that many orders. It takes a lot of time to assemble and customize a Blue Label light, and this number allows me to dedicate the necessary time to this task and all of the other work that needs to get done. There are often delays (see Murphy's Laws) and I don't like to have a big backlog of work, because I don't like being behind.
- When I clicked on the email link, all (or some) of the lights say "sold out," what's up?
- Right now the demand for Blue Label lights far exceeds my ability to make them. The last few batches have sold out in under an hour.
- What time do you send announcement emails, for example, if I'm an international customer?
- The exact time the email is sent is automated and they are all delivered simultaneously. I try to randomize the timing as much as possible to give people in different time zones a better chance.
- How often do you release lights for sale?
- I make batches of lights when I have time. I have so much other work it's impossible to keep to a regular schedule, hence the wait list.
- Can you let me know in advance, when a new batch is coming?
- Nope. Every time I try and do that, I end up late and people send me emails to remind me that I'm late. Then I spend time answering emails instead of working. That's not good for anyone :)
- Can I make a deposit on a Blue Label light?
- I don't accept deposits because my experience shows, when you take someones money and you aren't sure when they are getting the product, everyone (both you and me) gets stressed out. Stress leads to emails, and I'm stuck back at my computer again :)
- Are you accepting any bespoke orders?
- Not at the moment. I'm just too busy. I was hoping to have some time at the beginning of this year, but it turns out that running your own business (by yourself) is pretty time consuming. Who knew? :) I really enjoy dong the bespoke lights, but that generally means no other work is getting done. I do plan to have some special editions this year, so please sign up for my blog updates (not the same as the Wait List) if you want to find out when those are coming out.